This page presents the list of publications categorized as Journal Papers. More details for each publication can be found by following the link sign at the end. Alternatively, the navigation menu on the left has these categories, folded with respective titles.
11. Muten Y, & Kahveci M. (working). Dominant modalities of remote learning in chemistry education.
10. Kahveci A, Kahveci M, Mansour N, & Alarfaj MM. (2018). Exploring science teachers’ affective states: Pedagogical discontentment, self-efficacy, intentions to reform, and their relationships. Research in Science Education, 48(6), 1359–1386.
9. Kahveci M, Kahveci A, Mansour N, & Alarfaj M. (2016). Construct validity and reliability measures of scores from the Science Teachers’ Pedagogical Discontentment (STPD) scale. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, 12(3), 549-558.
8. Kahveci M, & Imamoglu Y. (2014). Use of technology and attitudes towards technology: An international analysis of the PISA 2003 data. Journal of Research in Education and Society, 1(1), 45-63.
7. Kahveci M, & Imamoglu Y. (2014). Re-analysis of PISA 2003 data about students’ mathematics anxiety, self-efficacy, and motivation. Journal of Research in Education and Society, 1(1), 1-22.
6. Southerland SA, Saka Y, Nadelson L, Kahveci M, Sowell S, & Granger EM. (2012). Measuring one aspect of teachers’ affective states: Development of the science teachers’ pedagogical discontentment scale. School Science and Mathematics, 112(8), 483-494.
5. Kahveci M. (2010). Students’ perceptions to use technology for learning: Measurement integrity of the modified Fennema-Sherman attitudes scales. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 9(1), 185- 201.
4. Kahveci M, & Imamoglu Y. (2007). Interactive learning in mathematics education: Review of recent literature. Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching, 26(2), 137-153.
3. Kahveci M. (2007). An instrument development: Interactivity Survey (IS). Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 10(3), 163-174.
2. Kahveci M. (2006). Instructional interactivity endeavor and Spiral Dynamics. Bogazici University Journal of Education, 20(1), 11-24.
1. Ginn BT, Steinbock B, Kahveci M, & Steinbock O. (2004). Microfluidic devices for the Belousov-Zhabotinsky reaction. Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 108, 1325-1332.