Course Description and Content
The critical examination of physics topics in elementary science classes based on an inquiry-based teaching method is as follows. Some physics topics are listed below:
- Semiconductors and lasers
- Communication technology tools
- Integrated circuits, digital systems, Nanotechnology
- Imaging techniques and tools
The content of this course is not limited to addressing the mentioned physics topics. It will also examine the inclusion of relevant topics in the modern curriculum and their compatibility with inquiry-based teaching methods.
The objectives of this course for students are as follows:
- developing an understanding of inquiry-based teaching methods.
- applying inquiry-based methods to physics education topics.
- enhancing the ability to provide consistent and pedagogically supported physics instruction.
- reading and critically analyzing inquiry-based research conducted in the field of physics education.
- Bilim ve Teknoloji – Fizikte Özel Konular, Mehmet Fatih Taşar (Editör), Pegem Akademi Yayıncılık. http://www.pegem.net/kitabevi/10282-Bilim-ve-Teknoloji-1-Fizikte-Ozel-Konular-kitabi.aspx